Migration Manager captures all relevant Microsoft Office application settings, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project and more. It migrates user settings cross Office and cross OS version simultaneously, directly from Windows XP and Windows7 to Windows 7 or Windows 10, and Microsoft Office to Office 2016, 2013, and 2010. One process gets it done for all different applications. Up to about 10,000 settings can be migrated and an unlimited number of files. And you can move between different application versions during the process.
- Does your team need to transfer Windows and Office Settings in one powerful process?
- Do you need to move user documents and shell folders in an orderly way?
- Do you need to move the printer identities?
- Do you need to migrate the PSTs and Accounts in Outlook?
- Do you need to move specific registry keys?
- Do you want to control Shell Folders and want to change them on the fly?
- Are you crossing or changing domains during the migration?
- Do you need rapid adoption to make the deadline.
Full automation of the migration process is easy with Migration Manager. Start migrating in minutes.