Migration Manager 10.4 includes the following features and improvements:
- hardlinks support for UI and automated migrations for in-place refreshes on ntfs.
- chrome cache exclusion added Chrome Settings migration content for ‘default user’ chrome profile
- added %systemdrive% file rules token for use under source and remap destination File Rules.
- AES256 without password option, provides AES256 security to the personality for use in environments that do not require a user/IT supplied password for personality data protection
- added /throttle x (autoextract only) to minimize migration network usage
- updated stored credentials security for running Migration Manager with elevated credentials
- added UI support for file rules folder names that begin with a period
- UI improvements
- improved session log options