Enterprise Windows Profile Migration System
Enterprises around the globe respect Tranxition Migration Manager for its configurability, depth, reliability, and speed.
Migration Manager accurately and reliably captures Windows profile settings, personalizations, and files for Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10. It creates accounts when persona is restored and can be scripted for Zero-Touch. Capture Office/Outlook accounts, PSTs, and browser settings on the fly. Migration Manager detects app/OS versions on the fly and makes adjustments automatically. All these features are in one product. Use it for one project or use it everyday.
Consider a few use cases:
- capturing and transforming user profiles
- migrating printer Identities
- restoring recently used documents lists
- supporting domain name change projects
- handling Microsoft Office upgrades
- Outlook files and settings, accounts and more
- Thousands of Word, Outlook, Office settings and accounts
Tranxition supports any modern version of Windows and Office plus certain application migration cross-version (i.e. Acrobat 9-Acrobat 10), plus 10,000+ possible profile settings. Migration Manager is the product you need for the last piece of the deployment hassle, transforming the user profile data while it migrates them so that users always have a system that’s ready and works.
Recommendations and Certifications
"This product is AWESOME. My team migrated 880 machines in a single weekend with 15 people." - R.S. Global engineering firm
"Not a single failure of the software was recorded in over 5,000 migrations. We award it two sigma reliability. (99.9%)" - J. S., Dow Corning
"This tool saved me. It's simple to learn and automates so much, it's hard to describe." - J.S. - TV Station, Denver
"This is a tool we can't do without."- Microsoft Certified Professional Magazine
- Major national and international banks, Insurance companies and law firms
- Fortune 500 corporations in manufacturing and services
- Major departments of the Department of Defense and Executive Branch
- Healthcare organization that are both small and large
- More than $1.2 Billion dollars have been saved over more than a decade!
- Join the club!
Five Migrations in One
It’s over one million lines of code and it’s battle tested. Research labs, manufacturers, technology vendors, government agencies, financial firms and more have performed millions of migrations with this tool. It’s five times faster, two-sigma reliable, and can be set up in a few minutes. It’s that good.
Your users won’t likely know you transitioned them. TMM causes no problems. It only solves them.
We support all OS versions from Windows PE, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, and Office 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, and 2016, 32 and 64-bit, in one backup and restore process. 27 Applications settings collections are supported in the tool, including all of the Microsoft Office applications and versions, plus Visio, Project, and many others. Browsers include Chrome, Firefox, and Explorer. Adobe products include Reader and Acrobat.
Migration Manager captures all relevant Microsoft Office application settings, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project and more. It migrates user settings cross Office and cross OS version simultaneously, directly from Windows XP and Windows7 to Windows 7 or Windows 10, and Microsoft Office to Office 2016, 2013, and 2010. One process gets it done for all different applications. Up to about 10,000 settings can be migrated and an unlimited number of files. And you can move between different browser and Adobe versions during the process.
- Does your team need to transfer Windows and Office Settings in one powerful step?
- Do you need to move user documents and shell folders in an orderly way? Migration Manager File Rules gives you pristine file migration control across systems.
- Do you need to move the printer identities?
- Do you need to migrate the PSTs and Accounts in Outlook? This is just the beginning.
- Do you need to move specific registry keys? Migration Manager Registry Rules gives you total policy control.
- Do you want to control Shell Folders and want to change them on the fly? Migration Manager takes care of it.
- Are you crossing or changing domains during the migration? No problem.
- Do you need rapid adoption to make the deadline? Full automation of the migration process is easy with Migration Manager. Start simple migrations in minutes.
ZERO-TOUCH WINDOWS MIGRATION FROM XP TO WINDOWS 7 and WINDOWS 10
We provide full support for automated, zero-touch Windows migrations including cross-domain, encrypted-on-the-wire, and other difficult migration scenarios. Migration Manager takes care of them all and is still so easy to use that your parents could successfully migrate with it too.
DEPLOY TO TEN TO THOUSANDS OF PCs QUICKLY
Unique command line features enable zero-touch, batch or Powershell migration for the enterprise. Configure the migration through the GUI.
CONFIGURE QUICKLY AND EASILY
Minimal time spent on configuration means money saved on labor cost. Migration Manager provides flexible GUI tools to determine which users to migrate, select which files to include, and set a host of other parameters. No more weeks setting up trial-and-error XML scripts, as some products require.
MIGRATION OF ANY APPLICATIONS SETTINGS
Some competitors migrate full applications between PCs. Migration Manager creators found in tests that reliability falls rapidly when products begin migrating applications between versions of the OS. Tranxition engineers want the product to work every time, so moving apps was out! We integrate with standard imaging tools.
DEEP SUPPORT FOR MICROSOFT OFFICE
Migration Manager takes care of thousands of settings in Microsoft Office, including cross-version from Office 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, and 2016. Migration Manager handles it all, including Outlook (settings and PST hookups), Word (nearly 600 settings), Excel (all major customizations), and much more! In fact, we oversee 10,000+ settings in all.
All this capability at a price starting at less than $20 per seat.
Migration Manager software saves organizations around the world real money. And it helps VARs and IT professional services groups keep more of it. More than $1.2 billion in migration costs have been slashed since 1998.
The largest aerospace companies, governments, law firms and global banks, research labs, and media, have relied upon Tranxition. Download the trial version with no obligation. You’ll be impressed.
“This product is awesome. We were able to do 880 migrations in a single weekend.” – R.S., IT Director